Welcome Back: 2018 plans

Hello everybody and welcome to the most depressing month of the year.
The festivities are all but over, the food has all been eaten and now you're left: fat, broke and maybe a little drunk. January is literally the hangover month. But the good news is all the pain of last year is over and you get to welcome in 2018 with all your chubbiness.
I am joking because although some of you may have put on a tinsey bit of weight, dont worry about it. It's just evidence of a great December, besides all the stress of january will probably burn it all off again.
I just wanted to write this post to let you know I am still alive, just took a little break over the last month.
But lets get on to my plans for this year cause thats always exciting
I have some very large exams this year that will most likely decide my future and start the next stage of my life (whatever that may be). I will try my absolute hardest to get a post out every week but a pre-warning that this may prove highly difficult during May and June... so forgive me for that little period. If you have any suggestions or offers of blog post ideas you would like to see here on NatsChats do let me know and I promise that now I have an actual working phone I will be updating Instagram regularly with...may I add...a brand new theme (*crowd ooooohhhhhs*)
I feel like this could be the year we finally expand the natschats family as I really would like to take this blog seriously.
In the next few days do keep a look out for my 2017 video I will be uploading to YouTube
I will be doing a separate New Years Resolution reflection post very soon also as I know you guys always enjoy them...
I hope you all got some time off recently and are pushing your way through January well (its nearly over!)
Love you lots
Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience so far: University - Home Sickness (2)

Is it too early?

Blogmas day 5: My Top TV Shows