Vlogmas?

OK, so I know its WAAAAYYYYY too early to even begin thinking about Christmas but I cant help it. Recently I've been watching some old Vlogmasses by YouTuber's and have been completely brainwashed.
Autumn is my favorite season and I am so so excited that it is now September which means; jumpers, blankets, hot chocolate and all things cosy. I love the fact that it's still slightly warm from Winter but not so warm that you get the frizzy hair effect going on. I might make another blog post as to why I love Autumn so STAY TUNED!
Anyway, watching these Vlogmases has inspired me to maybe possibly do it this year. I love vlogging even though I haven't had much experience with it and I absolutely love Christmas and I must say I am queen of Christmas, it is my festival. My Chummy has Halloween (like literally she is the lord of all things Halloweeny - you should see her house ITS AMAZING!) and I have Christmas. The last 3 years I've been hosting our girly friends groups Secret Santa meetings - which will never be the same again now we're all going our separate ways :'( last year our friend Minna created little cards with the person we had for our secret santa on them, here is mine below:

I do have some concerns for Vlogmas though, for example I have close to no views on most of my YouTube videos, in fact the average amount I get per video is 36, not exactly viral level so the question is raised What's the point? At the moment the point of my YouTube channel and Blog in fact is a little diary/memory haul which will last on through the year online for me to look back on in the future. What I really hope though is for it to grow to more that that. The next problem is what I will actually vlog. For the first half of vlogmas I will be in college for a lot of the day so wont actually be able to film much, after that when it's the holidays I have the opportunity to do stuff but due to my lack of money and the fact I still live with my parents Im not sure It'll be very interesting to watch. 
On the other hand though I would really love to do it this year so if you can help a sister out and comment what your thoughts are
xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it too early?

My experience so far: University - Home Sickness (2)

Blogmas day 5: My Top TV Shows