Songs Im Loving #3

Autumn is here once more, and you know what that means...


I'm joking, its means nothing. But today I'm going to give you an update of Songs I'm lovin!
Because I don't know about you but i'm getting a bit bored of the same old songs being played over, and over, and over, and over again. I needs me some bangers. SO without further or do... here come the girls:

1) "Don't pick up the phone you know he's only calling cause he's drunk and alone..."
JK, but this is the first song in my list - NEW RULES - DUA LIPA
I'm aware this song isn't exactly revolutionary but its such a sassy song that you on the girls can dance to and makes me hate a boy I've never dated.

2) PRETTY GIRL - MAGGIE LINDERMANN(CHEAT CODES X CADE REMIX)
This again is a chart hit but its another sassy one and I had to include it because it holds such an important message. Women are allowed to be pretty as well as other things, it doesn't stop with appearance.

3) SLEEP ON THE FLOOR - THE LUMINEERS
OMG this sooooonnnggg, I cant believe i've never featured it in one of these before! Its one of my all time favourites and although is a bit more on the slower side, includes the most aesthetic lifestyle ever.

4) YOU/MILK  - THE 1975
My lovely Chummy made me listen to this ages ago and I eternally grateful. You is such a true to heart song that shows your worth and milk, well... I still wanna know why its called that tbf (probably some cool indie word I dont know).

5) GLUE - FICKLE FRIENDS
So catchy and dancey, I loves it. It's a little cheeky but in a very casual way, ugh I wish that was me. I've honestly never heard a more accurate representative of a drunk "couple". (If you want more of this amaze balls band check out "Brooklyn" aswell") WARNING: It will probably definitely get stuck in your head.

6) NEVER ENOUGH - THE HUNNA
Wow. Just wow. By the end of this song I have no doubt  you'll be screaming the lyrics to the chorus. It reminds me of mosh pit...but that stories for another day...

7) HOMESICK - CATFISH AND THE BOTTLEMAN
ugh his voice. Again I will never understand the titles or names of any indie thing ever - sounds good though.

8) FLAT CHAMPAGNE - DAN CAPLEN FT RAY BLK
Sounds so uplifting, and if you ignore the lyrics it is. Pretty cute still, pretty much sums up any young twenty somethings life... probably.

9) WANT YOU BACK - HAIM
I will never know how to pronounce "haim" but YES they are still relevant and this song proves it with its catchy beat and chorus. You'll be clicking/clapping in the chorus half way through because, for some reason, it reminds me of gospel music?

10) BAT OUT OF HELL - MEAT LOAF
Yeah I know, random. But this is an absolute belta that is pretty much timeless by the looks of it.

11) DOIN' ME - MIKEY MIKE
Last but not least, his mum probably hates him. But he's got the whole #yolo life down but he does put out a nice message, kind of.

There you go, 11 of my top tuneeessss at the mo. These will hopefully put you in a good mood, if not then i'm entirely to blame and im sorry so just get up and dance anyway.
If you want to listen to them all for free (or not if you have premium) I have created a lil Spotify playlist for ya'll : https://open.spotify.com/user/natnats14/playlist/5bbPYDViGg541VBrwXsj8g
Arent I nice - dont answer that!
See ya'll soon!
Xx








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it too early?

My experience so far: University - Home Sickness (2)

Blogmas day 5: My Top TV Shows