My Experience So Far: University/College (Intro - 1)


In this collection of posts I will be revealing the truth behind University (or College of you're not English) life. This may be helpful to some of you considering Uni or reassuring to those of you already there.
If you have any questions regarding anything University related please comment anywhere on this page or contact me on any of my social media.
I will share my personal problems, worries, challenges, loves, enjoyments and general thoughts about Uni life in the hope that they will benefit you as much as it will benefit me to get them written down.
There was in fact, an option to do this job and actually get paid for it which I reluctantly did not apply for because I thought it would be much nicer to be completely honest with my readers about what Uni life is really like, instead of being persuaded financially otherwise.
Everyone told me University years are the best of your life - let's see shall we?

So to start off with let me give you a (relatively vague - I don't want ya'll stalking me) description of my current student situation. I am studying/reading/majoring for a BSc (Hons) Psychology and Criminology Degree at a University in Lancashire, England. Obviously, this is a big jump for a girl who has lived her full life in Essex (which if you don't know if the opposite side of England to Lancashire). I realise that everyone's university experience is entirely different, I actually noticed first hand through talking to many of my friends who have too been to University. In fact, friends, if you are reading this, I may have to do a short comparison about each of your universities and what you think of them (it's in the blog now, you have to do it).
I am in my first year (#fresherlife) which I think allows me to share advice as I, myself, learn it. Like literally, you cannot advise someone on anything to do with University until you do it yourself as it is completely different to anything you could imagine. This, for example is something I only learnt after coming here - ya see?

Anyway, no matter what you take from this silly arrangement of posts - please just remember that you are not alone and there is always someone to talk to - even if it a tall, brain fart girl on the internet who can barely type at the best of times (that's me btw).
Hope you're as excited as me to go on this, let's face it, terrifying journey.
Much Love!
Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience so far: University - Home Sickness (2)

Is it too early?

Blogmas day 5: My Top TV Shows