Hello America

Today I thought i'd share with you something I've been thinking about for a while. I would love to move to America!
In October I was lucky enough to fly to California with a lot of great friends for a week and it was the best holiday i have ever been on, whether that was the destination or the company is another thing but either was Hollywood was beautiful and I cant wait to go back. Currently I have no plans set in stone but I (like many teens) have always wanted to go on a roadtrip across America with a few of my close friends. This means I would be able to visit a lot of states in a quick amount o time and create bonds with those friends which would last a lifetime. I am also very keen on the idea of using a site called Air BNB where instead of just travelling to a place and staying in hotel whilst acting like a tourist you get the opportunity to live in your desired country in let out places or peoples spare rooms. This really appeals to me as it means being able to truly experience the destination you are in and see what its really like to live there. This would also give someone like me a taste of what the future could bring.
I also discovered recently that roughly half my viewers are from America so HEY THERE AMERICA! HOW ARE YOU? This shocked me as I am a pretty normal British person who lives in basic old England but never the less, thanks for dropping by. If you are from America or want to share your view on the topic please feel free to comment down below because I love reading what you have to say.
PEACE OUT!
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it too early?

My experience so far: University - Home Sickness (2)

Blogmas day 5: My Top TV Shows