YouTube: It's Happening!?!

Hello, my its been a while.
Im sorry I havent uploaded in a while but my life has gotten pretty busy with my Exams coming up and everything. But, Im excited to say I have some amazing news. As im writing this now I am uploading my first ever solo vlog (Its currently got 37 mins to go). I will also soon be purchasing a camera (which i mentioned in another post) so i will be able to make many more videos soon.

The vlog itself was a very interesting experience for me, I didnt talk to the camera in public cause my anxiety would have gone out the window but i did my best. Im really excited to share it with everyone so if you want to watch it the link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAeYfsfyOBg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it too early?

My experience so far: University - Home Sickness (2)

Blogmas day 5: My Top TV Shows