12 Days of Natsmas: Get ready with me - Christmas Party (10)

I did my face Wednesday night for my friend Christmas Party and thought youd like to know which products I used to achieve this look:

In order of application I used:
New Look - finishing spray - (I know you're meant to use it at the end but I do it at the beginning aswell as I read an article from a pole dancer saying that's what she does to make her makeup last aalllll night)
Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer - It stinks but as long as you apply it quickly before it dries it should last
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - Its just a nice medium coverage foundation which amount wise has lasted a long time
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - It does the job, great for red pigment but not so great for shielding spots and dark circles - concealer is a tricky one for me
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - This is great for dark circles and does help with spots aswell.
Baby Powder - yes I used this as a baking powder - mostly to hide my dark circles even more - It's a very tiring time of year!
Eyebrows - I always use a very old combination eye shadow for this because I haven't found anything to be as good
Collection Sheer Loose Powder - This is meant to set your face - I'm not sure whether that is true but for some reason it does have the tendency to make you a bit orange. I still use it everyday anyway as it seems to make your face all one colour at least
MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer - Does the job very well actually and creates the perfect base for your eyes - minimal smudge
Eyeshadow - For this look I used a range of colours from both The Active Cosmetics Interchangeable eye pallet and W7's "The Big Five".
L'Oreal Super Liner - I used this just to finish off my eyes in order to add a bit or drama
Maybelline Lash Sensational - I used this instead of false lashes in the end and to be honest it gave the same effect while looking a whole lot more natural - this mascara is definitely one of my favourites.
Collection Highlight and Sculpt - I used this for my bronzer and highlighter as it's a very subtle yet buildable highlight and I perfect sculpting bronzer.
MUA Lipstick _ I lost this colour that night and cannot remember the exact colour although when looking online I believe it is shade 1.
Complete the look with some final finishing spray and you're all set to Rock around the Christmas Tree

All of these products are very affordable and sourced from high street shops which just shows you don't have to spend a lot to get a lot.
Hope you enjoyed it, a video should be uploaded to the YouTube Channel soon of this if you want to see it in action
Xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience so far: University - Home Sickness (2)

Is it too early?

Blogmas day 5: My Top TV Shows